About Me

My name is Heather Klein and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am working on a degree in Elementary Education and I have about 2 years left. I hope to become a first grade teacher and then work on my Masters degree. I cannot wait to start teaching!!!! I am caring, determined, and enjoy helping children. This is why I think I will be a great teacher.
pink;">My Teaching Philosophy

Authority

The last value that I chose is authority. My definition of authority is letting my students know, from the first day of school, that I am in control of the class. I let them know this by taking control when something happens. For instance, when a student disrupts the class and all the other students start to laugh, I take control right then, or they will learn to walk all over me. I have to do this by making the rules and consequences known and let the students know that there will be consequences for their actions.