About Me

My name is Heather Klein and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am working on a degree in Elementary Education and I have about 2 years left. I hope to become a first grade teacher and then work on my Masters degree. I cannot wait to start teaching!!!! I am caring, determined, and enjoy helping children. This is why I think I will be a great teacher.
pink;">My Teaching Philosophy

Technology

One thing that I will use in my classroom is some of the sites we found for Elementary teachers, when we did our podcast. There was one site that I know I want to use. It is called "Gamequarium" and it has games for all grades. There are games on almost any holiday and subject. I think it is a great way to get the children involved and interested. This could be something they could do at home, or in the computer lab. The games teach so much, but in a fun way. There are many other sites that I will use for other things, but "Gamequarium" is a site especially for the children.