About Me

My name is Heather Klein and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am working on a degree in Elementary Education and I have about 2 years left. I hope to become a first grade teacher and then work on my Masters degree. I cannot wait to start teaching!!!! I am caring, determined, and enjoy helping children. This is why I think I will be a great teacher.
pink;">My Teaching Philosophy

Fairness

My fourth value is fairness. Fairness, to me, is when all the students in my class are treated equally. No one is treated differently from anyone else in the classroom, for any reason. If a student breaks a rule, for any reason, they will have the same consequence as everyone else. This will help in my class because the students will know that everyone is treated the same and it will prevent arguments about another student getting a different punishment than someone else. They know that I am fair from the beginning; therefore, any kind of disagreements about me not being fair and letting certain students get by with things will be prevented.