About Me

My name is Heather Klein and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am working on a degree in Elementary Education and I have about 2 years left. I hope to become a first grade teacher and then work on my Masters degree. I cannot wait to start teaching!!!! I am caring, determined, and enjoy helping children. This is why I think I will be a great teacher.
pink;">My Teaching Philosophy

Continued Personal Learning

The third value that is important to me is continued personal learning. This, to me, means that even after I have become a teacher, I will continue to learn new things every day. I will continue to have an open mind and learn from other teachers and even my students. This will help me because I will learn how to do things differently and I will not just learn something one way and stick to it for the rest of my career. I will be open to change.