About Me

My name is Heather Klein and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am working on a degree in Elementary Education and I have about 2 years left. I hope to become a first grade teacher and then work on my Masters degree. I cannot wait to start teaching!!!! I am caring, determined, and enjoy helping children. This is why I think I will be a great teacher.
pink;">My Teaching Philosophy

Trust

My fifth value is trust. The definition for trust, to me, is when you know that a person will do anything for you and you can tell that person anything and you know they won't tell. Also, you know that the person would never do anything to hurt you in any way. This will be useful in my classroom because if the students trust me, then they will also gain respect for me. Students will be able to come to me for things that they need to talk about.